Originally Posted by Rhovaniel
Originally Posted by Abits

I don't get it don't you read what you buy before you buy it? Do I need to quote the dissimilars on the steam pages, or is it a waste of time?

Alright, if you want to go down that route, the store page has a dev quote: "We’ve worked hard to release an Early Access version that feels complete, fun to play, and has as little stub (unfinished) content as possible." I agree that this is what an EA should be - but this is not the current state of EA. Almost everything is (as they themselves put it) a "stub".

For your convenience, the full text for context is:

What is the current state of the Early Access version?
“The Early Access version of Baldur’s Gate 3 includes Act 1 of the game which, in one playthrough, is approximately 25 hours of self-contained content. 6 player classes are supported and 9 races/subraces with more to be added later. There are 5 origin characters which you can recruit (but not play as for now). Most of Baldur’s Gate 3’s advertised features are included though some are still work in progress. Not every language is currently supported, as our writers are still developing the game which makes translation difficult.

We’ve worked hard to release an Early Access version that feels complete, fun to play, and has as little stub (unfinished) content as possible. There are bugs and there will be changes to content (often based on player feedback), but our goal is to already now give you something that’s genuinely fun to play.â€Â

Well what's so wrong about it? I'm looking for the big lie/scam you people continue to hint at

Last edited by Abits; 26/10/20 06:39 PM.

Larian's Biggest Oversight, what to do about it, and My personal review of BG3 EA
"74.85% of you stood with the Tieflings, and 25.15% of you sided with Minthara. Good outweighs evil, it seems."