Originally Posted by Vhaldez
Originally Posted by azarhal

You are the one who is supposed too ask him/herself why your lawful evil or neutral evil character is going on a murder spree. That is what role-playing is: making decisions in-character.

You don't want to do it, then don't do it and pick another path. You can even ignore the quest if you don't want to deal with it.

Doesn't that mean that for non-chaotic evil characters there is no path other than the good path right now? Larian seems to have specified the two paths as "good" and "evil" so surely there should be some room for nuance here.

For some reason some people are against naunce. Anyway, the writers are aware that the evil route needs far more development. Kevin outright said it on stream. So Azarhal is clearly the minority in this case considering all the threads across the forum and reddit about how poor the route is.

I stand by my opinion that the evil route only appeals to people who enjoy a basic murder spree and drow sex. I have seen little that would make me change my opinion.

Last edited by Mozhad; 26/10/20 06:59 PM.