Virion, I get what you said. I just have to rectify one point.

During the fight against the 18 goblins, I absolutely not struggle.
I was at the top of the wall, shooting arrows, spells and sometimes shoving the goblins who climb up.
It was a fight with absolutely no challenge. Fortunately I win it at the first try but it show how easy it was.
This is based on this particular fight that I feel bored with BG3 fights.
Cause there should be more fights like this (in inevitable in this kind of game) and so it's gonna be damn boring looking at 18 goblins slowly moving.
But maybe people are right, maybe AI improvement will resolve this problem... That said, I'm not convinced at all. ^^"

Kanishita
I completely agree.

BTW, I am the one who lost action from a companion cause I pass my turn forgotting their was 2 or 3 companion following actions ? I'm not clear but I hope osmeone understand me. So many times I decide to play Gale before Laezel then I press the "pass" button and so lost the turn of Laezel. For me it's a problem of design.
The same problem with the space-bar who allow to pass the dialogues AND choose the first sentence we can use. Bad design.

Denhonator, I could be satisfied with a good and well-designed turn-based fights but, for a game called BG3, RTwP should be at least an option.
As somebody said, if you wont respect the basics of a game, you don't take his name with +1.

Just call the game "Illithids : Shitstorm is coming" and do your stuff. laugh