No.

I wish I had pirated the EA rather than waste my money. What I got is dishonest to fraudulent marketing. Morally bankrupt and ethically non-existent business practices. False advertising and profiteering. A complete lack of self-awareness by a developer that I can only imagine is indifference and ignorance working together to create an incompetence cocktail. The same bad decisions. The same poor design. The same surface level writing spread so thin that if whatever depth or artistry there could have been falls to the wayside. Changing source material, lore and mechanics out of nothing more than incompetence and assuming their audience are idiots. The same horribly broken and balanced turn based system that people have been complaining about since DivOS1 and have shows multiple times with video evidence needs rebalancing and serious effort. The same tropes and clichés prevalent everywhere.

I would have preferred to have thrown the money away.

I am here to discuss a video game. Please do not try to rope me into anything other than that. Thank you.