This is why there is so much Minthara on the forum and memes, but so little of that choice in the game. I would like more people to know that this is the sexiest and most powerful drow of all, for this you need a complete and motivated path of evil and a complete companion Minthara.
Larian don't even give a chance if, in order to get Shadow Heart, you had to arrange genocide without motivation, and with an open question whether she would be a companion, she would not have 33%, maximum 10%. There is nothing strange about this.

Whether the goblins will become non-aggressive again after the Absolute test? Larian they also made more content (!) For a good journey, we don't get into the Underdark if we help goblins. Our journey ends at the search for a drider on the way to the Moonrise Towers. They didn't even put a video from the developers for evil players, only a map ...I want a cake with Minthara!
Also they didn't even do a charisma check or an ilytid ability to explain to the goblins guards that we were going to the absolute test. The location is very close to the goblin camp, it upset me

What other questions can there be? The game motivates to play for a good character in all possible ways.

Minthara is the best character and she NEEDS to be recruitable if you side with the grove!