Originally Posted by Zhenvision

...wondering if there’s exist examples of RPG games that has done it successfully?

All I can think of are Bioware games, but there the definition of success is very subjective. Andromeda pretty much has preset faces that allow for a bit of customization, but we know what happened to their animations. Dragon Age Inquisition is way better in this regard, but even there you see weird stuff happen in cutscenes - character not aligning with NPCs in kiss scenes for example, and I know they've spent a lot of resources on animations to account for different races.

Originally Posted by trengilly

Yes, I agree. I suspect sliders won't work well with their system. But I expect them to add additional faces. Mods have shown that its easily done and there are a lot more faces currently being used in the game.

Yesss the more faces the better! I've been tinkering with textures and even simply changing the one head's face texture to another head's makes a world of difference.

Last edited by Arideya; 27/10/20 08:55 PM.

"There are three things that are strength incarnate: there is love of life, there is fear of death, and there is family. A family that loves death would have a strong pull indeed." - Tamoko