Next Thread
Print Thread
#718813 27/10/20 02:17 PM
T
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
T
Is it me or is the Toggle Hot bar lock broken. I can't keep this thing locked to save my life and I'm consistently losing icons at a very inappropriate time.

Same here. I lock it, and then it unlocks with every combat or load from a save.

I'm not sure if it's intentional, maybe to allow a quick move during combat like dragging a potion into the hotbar without unlocking it, or automatically adding a scroll you pick up, but it's very annoying. If I click that lock button it should stay locked to avoid accidentally dragging out an item when I'm trying just to click on it.

I know there are other threads on this, but the entire hot bar design needs a re-design. It's confusing the way things are added automatically, and it's way to difficult to click the tiny buttons to see the additional "pages." It needs to expand larger with a pop-up or some other solution to help us manage it easier. It's a mess right now.

journeyman
journeyman
need to be able to make more buttons instead of paging .. or make paging more user friendly

63% of all statistics are completely made up ~ Abraham Lincoln
S
stranger
stranger
S
Hijacking this thread to say that the hotbar should have an auto organize option as well. And yes, the lock bar is very broken.

V
V
I did not even know I could lock it, and I did not know it was a problem until one of my skills disappeared and I had no idea how to put it back. Then I figured out that I simply threw it off my hotbar. The UI severely needs an overhaul.

N
old hand
old hand
N
The same for me. I reported it already.

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard