Originally Posted by LoneSky
Can't wait for a mod that removes rolls or sets them 100%, because the loading screen takes very long time, even on top systems.

I don't know what "table top D&D" means, never played such a thing, but doesn't sound fun at all to me, if this is how those work.
Life is bad enough as it is, don't need it simulated in games. Don't need that hell to follow me in games as well.

"Table top D&D" is Dungeons & Dragons played around a table (as it originally was) with real people and real dice rolls. This game you are playing is attempting to emulate that experience as closely as possible in a computer game. How did you miss this in their advertising? It's like the big, big hook and the fidelity to the 5th edition rules is one of the biggest topics of discussion about this game.

Could be fun to someone who enjoys being beaten (it's a thing), "keeps the game fresh" or whatever, but I don't want replayabilty this way: just feels a ruined playthrough, or game over. There are no choices, just randoms, mostly.

The first part of this quote is ridiculous. I don't accept failing at rolls because I "enjoy being beaten". I accept it because we live in a world where the good guys don't always win and some failure is inevitable. It's refreshing to play a game where you don't automatically succeed at lying or trying to persuade NPCs. It sounds to me that you want choices in a game to be like this:

Except for you, the man would be spared every time of course wink

If I want a different playthrough, then I would accept a dice roll only when I agree with both or many alternatives. And not even then, because the dice would just mix up "my choices", as in would be all just random. And role-playing the random, with minimal input, reminds me too much about life & death, about what isn't fun.

Again, you do realize what game you are playing right? The randomness of dice rolls is not going to go away as dice rolling is pretty much the core of D&D.

I had so much fun so far, though lots and lots of loading screens... just pointless load on my system, that can be solved with a mod or custom options. Otherwise I wouldn't play this thing. So much hate random and loot boxes, unexpected surprises and bad things that just keep happening all the time. Would be easier enjoying life & this game, as it is, would mean less loading screens. But if I would enjoy that, wouldn't need to play games, could play life itself.

Well hopefully for you, someone will make a mod called IWIN button and you can never fail another dice roll in the game. You will hit every swing and do maximum damage each time. What glorious fun that will be eh? smile