Originally Posted by Imora DalSyn
I simply adore fem dwarves in this game. They're so bloody cute.

Oh, same! They truly are. And I'm a bit taller than them, but I'm kinda built like one, so it makes me happy to feel like a game world isn't strictly leggy fashion models from New York for once. And I LOVE your dwarven wizard. I'm so glad to not be the only one who digs the thought of bucking all trends and being a dwarven caster.

Speaking of which, here are my clerics of Selune and Mystra (since I can't yet roll the dice and follow my crazy plan to make a dwarflock with all mental stats):

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

And my half-drow warlock, who unlike Isildy passed her Arcana check, causing the same line to give her a very different facial expression which made me and my friend laugh for minutes on end:

[Linked Image]

And my tiefling, whom my friend told me looks like me, except "not horny enough." I have sarcastic friends.

[Linked Image]

I would also like to add that I think my tiefling's dream tadpole looks like a GOOlock dhampir son of Astarion, and I love that I want to somehow romance him while also simultaneously running screaming away into the night.

Last edited by Wynne; 29/10/20 04:48 AM.