Other "Bugs"

- Bonus to hit (advantage?) for higher ground sometimes won't apply to ranged spell hits (fire bolt and acid splash at least)
- Fighter Class FIGHTING STYLE is a 1st level ability from DND 5e. Second level in game. Unsure if bug or planned this way
- Wizards still able to learn any spell on a scroll.
- Targeting characters at higher elevations sometimes will not target due to "target too high" ???
- Custom keybinds do not stay bound in Stadia, stays bound in Steam just fine.
- In fight with goblins outside of goblin camp Astarion died and his body appeared back in camp but his turn was still in the initiative order and I was unable to skip it as there was no combat turn icon while he was in camp.
- Also seems to happen randomly only with Astarion for some reason, damage to the character causes him to teleport randomly around the battlefield sometimes. (maybe 1/10 fights). Usually only happens in fights where there are multiple 'levels' to fight from and he is on a separate elevation from the rest of the party.

Feed back:
- Characters fell to their death (NPC's) and now I can't reach them. Unable to get to corpses without dying. (no feather fall. I know I'm an idiot) and the bodies don't teleport with you to camp. This requires a load save, might consider some way of having the bodies follow the PC back to camp, or appearing in camp when they are "out of range" and you are not in combat??