Originally Posted by Soul-Scar
Mod at your own risk has always been the case. There will be mods on release or shortly after to change whatever mechanics people have issue with. Currently I think its better to let the devs get on with it rather than mod things in and out that will likely be changed anyway.

True. I don't intend to install any mod that changes gameplay significantly for that reason, and because I generally think the gameplay is fine as it is. However, just browsing the Nexus is a must for everyone who is worried about aspects of gameplay. As support for mods will only increase with the full release, I strongly believe mods are the golden road to making everyone happy (at least regarding to gameplay).

The only gameplay related things that might be impossible to mod are perhaps things like day/night cycles and RTwP, but everything else seem very possible, so if you can get over these there is a big chance you'll be satisfied.

Last edited by Abits; 30/10/20 06:17 AM.

Larian's Biggest Oversight, what to do about it, and My personal review of BG3 EA
"74.85% of you stood with the Tieflings, and 25.15% of you sided with Minthara. Good outweighs evil, it seems."