Originally Posted by Vilelia
Ребята Larian делают действительно хорошие игры. Более того, они интересуются нашим мнением, собирают статистику, редактируют и исправляют многое, чтобы угодить игрокам. Что вам не так, собственно? То, что пришлось за это заплатить? А по вашему, им стоило совершить подвиг бескорыстия и просто раздать свой труд всем желающим, чтобы они могли высказать своё мнение? Год, конечно долгий срок, но шедевры не рождаются в одночасье. И лично для меня это большая удача, что нас допустили до участия в его создании. А станет ли игра шедевром, теперь зависит и нас тоже. Больше хороших идей, а не критики для взмыленных творцов Baldurs Gate 3. И удачи им от меня лично.

yeah, I know it's unfair that people insist of using English when there are so many more beautiful languages out there. I, for example would prefer writing in Swedish. But now the world is what it is and English is the internationally number one accepted language so if you would like to be understood by the majority of the forum dwellers here I would recommend you to use that smile

Otherwise you get google's horrible translation of what you're trying to say:

"The Larian rebate is a devastatingly successful game. It's great, we're interested in remembering money, collecting statistics, editing and posting lots of things. What is not it, okay? So, what's priceless about it? By the way, what style do you expect to find and how can you get rid of all those things that you may have? God, though a long way, no harm is done in the end. And just for the sake of it, this is a great gift that you can access in your business. The game of shredding is hot, hot and cold. Great good idea, and no critique of the popular Baldurs Gate 3 stories."