Originally Posted by Topgoon
Originally Posted by Tuco
Originally Posted by Topgoon
(hence probably why they had Kevin, the writer, pull down his stream where he "confirmed" many details). I don't love it as an EA player, but I can respect that as a viable approach from the development side.

Not to derail the thread entirely, but since I missed this one could you quickly summarize what kind of details he "confirmed"?

No worries, this Reddit Thread sums it up.

I was actually on the stream and managed to ask about the "will you have to commit to companions like in DOS 2 (and the rest dies)" - and was happy to hear that (at that point), they weren't necessarily doing that yet. The other big detail at the time was "at least 8 companions, and potentially some not being origin"

Obviously, Kevin pulling the stream might mean nothing there is solid.

Ah, yes, I've heard about some of this stuff indirectly.
But to be fair there's a lot of "I don't know" there that I think people misunderstood.
For example when he says "I don't know if class X will be in EA" I don't think he's saying "This may not make it". I think he's literally saying "I have no clue, I'm a writer, taking care of that is not my job".

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN