Just a note magic missile level one produce 3 arrows not one, level 2 produce 4 worst case scenario dange done is 3 (lv 1) or 4 (lv 2). Also if you are a little concentrate in the game for all magics or action there'is an allert if an environmental object blocks the way (just like the system allerts if there's too much height difference).

Another thing "proven by some players" has not statistical meaning (just like this forum, lets be real this is just a cookie and a tap on more vocal players).

Furthermore the sensation that comes out from reading a lot of a comments is "I have some kind of playstyle/ personal opinions on what a game should be so I want everything to respectfully allign with how i think".

The bloated xp, what's the problem? Or the difference (for an average, normal skilled, with average luck, player) with increasing their stats and so on? To me it would mean that I'd have to use the same amount of time (or even more because if they have bigger armor class, bigger bonus on saving rolls and so on it would mean that a player had to hit the mob more and more times).

And why in world were magic is known monster should be able to be one hit killed by it? Specially spells from a low level player? Just a little remainder but even if you see (how much of a prejudice!) them just as goblins, they're at your same level, they belong to one or another class, that means they have the same profiencies you have. So, again why should a same level adversary be easily oneshot killed by magic?

Believe to the average player (and I am one) it doesn't matter if the difficulty is due to hp bloat, to modified skills and so on, the frustration remains the same (I forgot how many times I got killed by a friging rat, not a Goblin a rodent, in the first room of the starting dungeon in Daggerfall, or the numerous times I died in the very first area outside the starting village of Baldurs Gate etc etc.. ...).

[And this bring back memories of why the friend who introduced me to RPG opted for the Whitewolf instead of D&D (even if he was an avid reader of tolkien style fantasy): the candy threat of over power playing.]

Furthermore, the colour of the spells? Seriously? I'm very surprised the social managers of Larian (and other games) don't give us the finger and tell us to get write our own game.