Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
V
V
Originally Posted by TimVanBeek
Originally Posted by VincentNZ
Originally Posted by Rhobar121
An interesting option. It didn't occur to me to try to attack the crystals. I like that the game has such easy-to-miss details.

That is likely because the UI does such a poor job in highlighting targetable objects. I still have to find a way to destroy the webs in the phase spider lair, because I just can not target it.

That should work simply by selecting e.g. a fire cantrip (Gale) and hovering over the web, which should display it as a target with, I think, 4 hp or something.

Yeah, I know, it doesn't let me though and it often tends to end up on the ground or at the edge of the web. Sometimes it does damage, sometimes it doesn't and it especially does not work for me when there is a spider on top of it. I am sure I am doing something wrong, but the whole system is not really intuitive or precise.

Tuv Offline
journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by TimVanBeek
Originally Posted by Rhobar121
An interesting option. It didn't occur to me to try to attack the crystals. I like that the game has such easy-to-miss details.

That is likely because the UI does such a poor job in highlighting targetable objects. I still have to find a way to destroy the webs in the phase spider lair, because I just can not target it.

That should work simply by selecting e.g. a fire cantrip (Gale) and hovering over the web, which should display it as a target with, I think, 4 hp or something.

Yeah, I know, it doesn't let me though and it often tends to end up on the ground or at the edge of the web. Sometimes it does damage, sometimes it doesn't and it especially does not work for me when there is a spider on top of it. I am sure I am doing something wrong, but the whole system is not really intuitive or precise.

I found it sometimes only does 2 damage and the web is still there thus it looks like it didn't work. Also you can "miss" with the cantrip and since there is no ground below the web to set on fire the web stays intact. you can walk on the web but its treated as an object probably. I don't think it's you who is doing something wrong.

Last edited by Tuv; 01/11/20 12:58 PM.
old hand
old hand
How do you actually reanimate stuff with Glut? I tried it (once) and nothing happened.

Optimistically Apocalyptic
journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Dexai
How do you actually reanimate stuff with Glut? I tried it (once) and nothing happened.
After Glut starts to reanimate them, it'll take a long rest before they're up. I haven't tried a short rest to see if that works as well.

old hand
old hand
Ah. That's what I figured, but there was no reanimation done. I guess the problem probably was that when I eventually long rested, I had finished the revenge quest?

Optimistically Apocalyptic
Tuv Offline
journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Dexai
Ah. That's what I figured, but there was no reanimation done. I guess the problem probably was that when I eventually long rested, I had finished the revenge quest?

Short rest doesn't do anything and also doesn't heal any minions

I remember an animation once happening but only the very first time the skill was used and it was in combat I think.

Sometimes Glut will leave and the quest finishes, this should not happen. This always happens for me when I move Glut into the Tower or near its entrance in case that is relevant. Also Glut gains new abilities like a haste-cloud after resting and sometimes after reloading.

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Yeah everything with Glut seems broken, unfinished, or buggy right now.

S
stranger
stranger
S
loving the gems, love to mine in the underdark, would be nice if they lose value once you go out of underdark and into the sun (like the blooms) and are worth less underground

old hand
OP Offline
old hand
Originally Posted by Shinshi
loving the gems, love to mine in the underdark, would be nice if they lose value once you go out of underdark and into the sun (like the blooms) and are worth less underground

It would be cool if some of the stuff you can gather in the Underdark had very high sale value once you got to actual Baldur's Gate, because it's exotic or whatever.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard