Originally Posted by Icelyn
Originally Posted by Vamathi
Oh yeah, there would need to be some relationship between them. I thought it would be just an easy excuse and implementation.
Kagha is a bit of wasted potential I feel like, even with her little secret; but there could be some stuff about her, that is still missing or we could learn in later acts, so who knows.

Rest of the reply as we are getting very OOT - https://forums.larian.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=724801#Post724801

Please no for having Halsin have been in a romantic relationship with Kagha of all people.

A drinks scene with Halsin at the party would be perfect. No need to add drama about past relationships and especially not one with Kagha.

100% agree. No need for Kagha complication--the current romances are complicated enough. I think Halsin's party camp scene could be more like Shadowheart's, where it's just bonding as setting up the potential romance rather than just sex. It would be nice for female players to have access to a more traditional slow burn romance that just starts out as something sweet and innocent.
Originally Posted by Svalr

How about...
Let us romance Kagha think?

xD I'm always for more options and variety. I think she's awful, but then I think Lae'zel is awful too. But whatever makes people happy.