Originally Posted by Traycor
As it is, Kagha is a very mustache-twirling villain. And the Tieflings are overly innocent and good. It should be a difficult choice between who you want to side with. Both parties should seem reasonable, and following either path should offer a satisfying story.

Currently Kagha is I HATE PEOPLE, I MURDER CHILDREN, I WANTS HAVE COUP, I IS VILLAINY!!!! It's all way over the top. Villains like this are expected for small encounters where you need to know almost immediately who the bad guy is and need to feel okay about slaughtering your opponent. But for full on locations like the druid grove, complete with story lines, multiple characters, and evolving plots -- for those we need more complex characters and situations.

You only find it by snooping and reading journal's but the Grove was almost entirely out of food, they literally couldent support the trifling any longer.

All the while during this Halsin is experimenting in secret on the dead drow, and decides to leave for the ruins, caring nothing about the empty food stores