Originally Posted by Stabbey
Originally Posted by robertthebard
Then don't play on Normal?

Normal is the default difficulty by definition. Most people are going to play on the default difficulty. Poor balance on the default difficulty is bad. Are you really completely incapable of understanding that poor balance is a bad thing?

Why are you worried about what your "most people" are doing? What they do within the confines of their legally purchased SP game is entirely up to them. The higher difficulties exist to provide harder content for those of us that may desire it. So unless you have a complete breakdown of exactly what those entail, this is more about "but, they might be able to beat the game on Normal, and I don't like that". "Poor balance" are what the lower difficulties are all about. They always have been. They tip the scales in the player's favor. I find a lot of games boringly easy on Normal. I find some games boringly easy on Nightmare, it's probably a good thing they don't balance the game around me. Why do I say that? Because I've managed to play over 30 hours w/out LRs after every encounter, and so, I didn't know it was going to be some game breaking issue, until I come to the forums, and find this...

Last edited by robertthebard; 03/11/20 12:51 AM. Reason: quote tags