Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
W
veteran
veteran
W
Originally Posted by Imora DalSyn
Originally Posted by Warlocke
I’d prefer no animations. Any animations they do will significantly increase how long it takes to open the lock. I’d rather they keep it quick.

Not if the animation plays while the bar is filling. Like spell cast animation.

The bar fills up so fast that there is barely any time for the character to perform an animation.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Capt.Wells
Actually I think that video games are great for older players.

I'm pushing sixty myself and love rpgs and I had felt sort of like an oddity (having really only started playing video games about a decade ago). But in the interim, I've been surprised to meet quite a few older players too, so with a nod and a wink to those who've manifested a bit of ageism in this thread; please leave the geezers alone!

Grats to you Cap'n. I pushed past that 60 wall - and have no intention of giving up my RPG addiction - started with D&D back in the 70's and never stopped. Besides, a guys' gotta have someplace to hide from career, spouse and teenage daughter (yes, this geezer managed to squeeze out a kid not that long ago)- bless 'em all, but some days....!! (same goes for the gals out there, dodging spouses).

Hell, I met my wife gaming and we raided together in Everquest for years.

DayVlad73 #728735 06/11/20 04:18 AM
apprentice
apprentice
No 'minigames' please. This is intended to be a D&D game; in D&D, success or failure of actions that require a measure of skill or concentration (like lockpicking) are judged by a roll of the dice.

DayVlad73 #728883 06/11/20 11:51 AM
M
apprentice
apprentice
M
I'll join the no mini-games people here. I want to play a character (or 6) in this game not play me and my medication full, run down, gout addled gamers body.

20 Dexterity should mean 20 Dexterity, not 20 Dexterity minus my reactions minus my pc processor minus my graphics card.

If you want mini-games there are a million out there already.

Animation for me isn't really needed, however I can see the attraction for people who want a more immersive experience.

If the dev's want it we'll get it I suppose.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard