Out of the first 42 i only disagree with this one:

12. Please allow us to walk through our own allies during combat. Obviously we wouldn’t be able to stop inside their space, but moving through them would solve a lot of annoying situations where one character blocks every other character from getting to an area.

Because it would introduce a lot of bad consequences, and even more if the enemies also got this ability. Would they be able to pass through our characters? One through the other?
Should we forget about choke points in this case? Wouldn't it be clearly unfair if only we could do this but enemies wouldn't? It would be like an enabled cheat.

I agree with all the rest.

- some kind of “economic difficulty” setting. This would reduce the number of usable items which drop in the game, and reduce the money you receive for selling items, while increasing how much you pay for items. Some of us feel like there’s just too much loot right now, and it’s overpowering everything. Being able to tone that down on an individual basis, without necessarily changing other elements of difficulty, would be really nice.

If this is a separate option i dont have to choose then whatever, but in general im against these "increase inflation!" ideas as solutions to the economy. Once you reduce the actual numbers of items a player can find this is completely unnecessary.
So far i thought the prices are decently arranged and if i didnt steal from the traders i wouldn't be able to afford most of my gear or would be able to afford it much later. Could be adjusted, but nothing extreme is needed.

I would certainly like to see less +1 and magical items in the Grove, as the situation in that location is against such opulence of gear. It just doesnt make sense to have everyone crying about a disaster and doom while two traders have wagons and wagons of weapons, health and other potions, food and magical weapons. Plus the Auntie who is, completely separate from the whole situation in the Grove or from awareness from any NPC there.

Instead we should find such gear after fighting for it.

Last edited by Surface R; 08/11/20 09:02 AM.