Originally Posted by Tuco
Considering the amount of permutations this would need to satisfy fantasies about "origin stories" of any sort, my personal take on the suggestion is the following:
if we are actually that desperate to blow more money in some way, can we please push some more to use them on implementing a day/night cycle instead of fifteen flavors of tedious tutorial?

Also, "budget concerns" aside, I'm absolutely not a fan of dragged tutorials that get more and more tedious to indulge on at every subsequent playthrough.
DA:O was brought up as an example, and it reminds me precisely the two/three times in the past where I said "I'll try to play it again" and I was discouraged precisely by having to go through those origin stories.

But this is the problem isn't it? Different players have different priorities when it comes to what they want to see more.

Last edited by Abits; 09/11/20 07:43 AM.

Larian's Biggest Oversight, what to do about it, and My personal review of BG3 EA
"74.85% of you stood with the Tieflings, and 25.15% of you sided with Minthara. Good outweighs evil, it seems."