I edit in the reply to you previous post into the post above.

This is a common pratice of defence when Druids are under threat isolate the Druidic circle to then come back eventually when the situation will be less hot.

I understood you the first time. They have no idea when the situation will become less hot. In fact f Kagha geiousplan wors things will only become more hot. indefinitely. And they fail to even be interested in who the enemies are and what capabilities they have. This also - again for the fifteenth time - will result in destruction of the whole area around the grove, mass murders and destruction of nature. - i.e. destruction of balance. While putting the grove into a permanent siege and encirclement. With no option to affect that situation in any way but just wait until the enemy manages to figure out some way to get in and kill them all. This of course is something not available to player characters to point out.

Kagha on the other hand being a Shadowdruid - only not - apparently - according to you would kill refugees - but somehow refuses to even consider the other attacking force which is just fine... everything is going swimmingly.
Ill just kill the refugees - although they have nothing to do with hostilities and attacks. Only she doesnt. because... i dunno, electrolytes? Only she wants the out like right now, but doesnt want to know anything about the attacking force...

Thats just... amazing.

Of course the resources refugees have is another problem they may have not much in term of weaponry but they don't lack food at the moment.

Wut? Didnt you notice that Tiefling smith making +1 armors gear and weapons? They dont lack food for the moment? What does that mean?
How come? Seeing how they are ruining the natural resources and whatnot?

So most likely the refugees built the gates and the wooden structures as well. Only that alone can be seen problematic for a druid.

Never mentioned by anyone in the game. And even if it gets into some NPCs dialogue the player wont be able to address it in any way. Or to point out that refugees actually want to gtfo.

Dogma of SIlvanus
"Silvanus sees and balances all, meting out wild water and drought, fire, and ice, life and death. Hold your distance and take in the total situation, rather than latching on to the popular idea of what is best. All is in a cycle, deftly and beautifully balanced. It is the duty of the devout to see this cycle and the sacred Balance as clearly as possible. Make others see the Balance and work against those that would disturb it. Watch, anticipate, and quietly manipulate. Resort to violence and open confrontation only when pressured by time or hostile action. Fight against the felling of forests, banish disease wherever you find it, defend the trees, and plant new flora wherever possible. Seek out, serve, and befriend the dryads and learn their names. Kill only when needful, destroy fire and its employers, and beware orcs and others who bring axes into the forest."

Umm... just wow.

Not a word about enclose yourself and hide while refusing to even think about forces destroying everything around you, btw.

Work against those who disturb it, - lol.

So in the eyes of the Druis the arrival of the Refugees and the old Archdruid accepting them in was see like a disturbance of balance. They also say that since the Refugee arrivals creatures in the area turned way more hostile. While this is true or just a coincidence they have reasons to believe this Refugees must move away and quick.

Did you just skip what i repeatedly said about this or are you literally incapable to see my words?

1. Attacks started before refugees came along. Only apparently druids are brain damaged, and all have some kind of memento condition. Simply dont observe the area around the Grove, dont care, cant remember what just happened.

2. Attack on the gates of the Grove does not happen because of the refugees at all.

3. The player can and does find plenty of evidence - yet is never allowed to even mention it.

4. The refugees want to get out not stay there.

5. .... whatever, really. wtf. why am i even wasting my time.

Last edited by Surface R; 14/11/20 09:01 PM.