Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast

Are you tired of getting your ass kicked by goblins? Is your character its Patron's favorite? Is your elaborate backstory incompatible with peasant stats? Then, oh boy, do I have the mod for you. Powerful Characters has 3 options to help you bring your character concepts to life:

Heroic
For Saviors, War Veterans and Prodigies
- Get an extra feat at early levels
- An additional class feature
- (More invocations, channel divinity, etc)

Legendary
For Kings, Planewalkers and Warriors from songs
- Get an extra feat every two levels
- More class features every two levels

Mythical
For Chosen ones, Demi Gods and Anomalies in the Great Wheel
(Recommend smaller party for more fun)
- Get extra feats every level
- More class features every level

Installation
Compatible with Vortex and Candor
Make sure to load after any class mods and LvlUp

Credits
Norbytes - Creator of tools and savior of mods
Naxesss - For teaching how to make a mod
Ebonhawke - For the awesome suggestion
AlanaSP - For the compatibility pictures

Last edited by Druid_NPC; 08/12/20 11:27 PM.

Necromancy is just recycling...
old hand
old hand
Might have to try this out thanks.

enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Added a few more options.

veteran
veteran
Is it a cheat mod of sorts or a mod meant to make the game more faithful to the source material?

Larian's Biggest Oversight, what to do about it, and My personal review of BG3 EA
"74.85% of you stood with the Tieflings, and 25.15% of you sided with Minthara. Good outweighs evil, it seems."
S
addict
addict
S
Originally Posted by Abits
Is it a cheat mod of sorts or a mod meant to make the game more faithful to the source material?

Obviously a cheat. But it allows you to test out feats/character builds at an early stage (you can be level 2 once you hit the beach if you're willing to cheese the nautiloid opening).

enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast

Feat at first level is a common homebrew, but it is a "cheat".

veteran
veteran
Surprisingly, I don't find this game particularly hard, so I'll pass this time. But I appreciate your work all the same. Mod makers are my heroes

Larian's Biggest Oversight, what to do about it, and My personal review of BG3 EA
"74.85% of you stood with the Tieflings, and 25.15% of you sided with Minthara. Good outweighs evil, it seems."
old hand
old hand
It is a cheat, but the only way you can currently get to raise a stat to 20, I'm trying it out to get Gale to 20 Int and my Ranger to 20 dex.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by DumbleDorf
It is a cheat, but the only way you can currently get to raise a stat to 20, I'm trying it out to get Gale to 20 Int and my Ranger to 20 dex.

Yeah but what is so significant about getting a stat to 20? Are there any special bonuses?

stranger
stranger
+5 to checks for those stats. For both classes that is a Primary Requisite. I think it is also the stat that they use to generate to hit chance (part of it anyway)

Is this thing on?
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by jrf773
+5 to checks for those stats. For both classes that is a Primary Requisite. I think it is also the stat that they use to generate to hit chance (part of it anyway)

But how significant is the difference between +4 to +5?

enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast

+1 to your Dex for example can be the difference between you hitting the enemy and he missing you. Its all about small increments.

But feats on the other hand can drastically change how you play a class.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Druid_NPC

+1 to your Dex for example can be the difference between you hitting the enemy and he missing you. Its all about small increments.

But feats on the other hand can drastically change how you play a class.

Yeah choosing an extra feat might be interesting

veteran
veteran

In a d20 system you tell me...

old hand
old hand
Literally the whole point in D&D is to get your hit chance and DCs as high as possible.

Every +1 is worth it as that is how you progress in character development in D&D.

enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Update laugh

journeyman
journeyman
I found this on Nexus before seeing this thread. I love it so much. Thank you!

enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Update 1.3 laugh

veteran
veteran
In the end I tried it and although I'm still not very enthusiastic about the extra ability points, the extra feat really opens up a lot of cool possibilities so thank you for that 😊

enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Update 1.6! Now compatible with a lot of new class mods.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard