0.2 The D20
I'm against a visible increase in chance to hit after misses. That will add confusion and imo feel cheap.
I think a more reasonable option is to have psuedo-randomness: the game remembers what your last 5(or 10 or 19) rolls were, and prevents you from rolling those values again. This will have a similar effect of ensuring hits after a few misses, but still allow for the the randomness of a d20.

I'm in favor of reducing enemy AC&STs for lower difficulty levels. Flat -6 for story, -4 for easy, -2 for normal, no modifier for hard, +2 for tactician (or something like that). Reducing both of these values is important for preserving the balance between attack vs ST spells, and will prevent the HP bloat that could come with increasing HP instead.

4.1 Cantrips
One of the major points about why cantrips shouldn't create surfaces is that players shouldn't get free damage (to preserve the strength of concentration). I suggest
-target an enemy for 1d10 fire damage (no burning)
-target a small surface area to set it on fire, enemies get STs to not catch on fire (1d6 damage for 2 turns). IMPORTANTLY, there is no automatic damage. The benefits of this option are a) you can possibly set fire to multiple enemies b)battlefield control c)possible damage over time

6.1 Must Haves
I strongly disagree with limiting access to others' inventories. In a game where inventory management is already a pain, I don't want to increase the amount of it I'll have to do.
IF we got a factor of 10x less consumables, then I'd be okay with limiting inventory access. But as it stands, I don't want to have to manage the dozens of scrolls, food, potions, arrows, in addition to all the useless junk inventory that comes with Larian games.
Shared inventory is also fine.

The rest of your list I agree with or don't have strong feelings. Keep up the good work of compiling and revising it.