Originally Posted by drimaxus
Chill, we are just having fun, I am not even a native English speaker. And it was all in answer to an aggressive user that said that using bold and ALLCAPS is an "angry gamer attitude", why are you attacking me for then?

Two points to make here. Normally we don't give such missives, but it should be useful for others in future posts to understand how we think:

1. Please don't tell Admins and Mods to 'chill' or to do anything else. We take it quite badly and will bear terrible grudges until the end of time. If you want to explain your previous behaviour or tone then by all means do so.

2. Nobody is attacking you. If you happen to be quoted in a thread warning it is likely that you are simply the last poster in the exchange and are being quoted to add context to the warning. If you are addressed directly (i.e. your user name is used in the warning) then you can assume that it is directly targeted at you. In either case, ignoring the friendly (or even bad-tempered) warning is likely to have Bad Consequences so take heed.

3. This point left intentionally blank.