Originally Posted by mrfuji3
Originally Posted by Argyle
Ya know, Larian might have been lurking incognito on these forums this whole time.

Maybe someone in this chatroom is a mole. Or a frog.

One of the moderators (The Composer) has explicitly said that they've personally been compiling feedback, collecting it from Discord and summarizing it for easier processing.
https://forums.larian.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=93594&Number=719776#Post719776
I'm not sure of the specifics in how this collected feedback goes from The Composer to Larian, how high they are in the hierarchy, or who is in charge of collecting data from this forum, but feedback is being compiled.

Originally Posted by LoneSky
Now they just need to post somewhere about the issues expressed in feedbacks, (and not just analytics) which they are considering worth implementing, without promising anything. If there's any.
Though I can see already that anything will be used against them by some of us, no matter what they say. A risk worth taking in this case IMHO.

+1 This is the type of update I'm really really looking forward to reading.

The most "valuable" information we've seen so far has been the percentage of people that had sex with Minthara.
Normally I'd take that as a tongue-in-cheek reply, but the silence on actual issues that have been reported countless times is problematic to say the least.

I don't want to fall to bits 'cos of excess existential thought.