Why was the post locked down???

This is more about just freedom of speech on the forums, rather than continuing the debate of that thread. Just randomly locked down a popular topic (10,000+ views) because of what? Someone playing god as moderator? F**k that.

As I thrall through the endless word-dross (online newspapers, not Larian forums), I somehow happen to end up on comically named 'We Demand More Sexy and Armors and clothing' thread again... *shrugs* I always thought you could just leave a random message on a random post and not be despised for inadvertently 'bumping' it - it's just a few words, a harmless human 'reaction'...

Nice new art on the thread - harmless, I would say: by no means calling for a 'shutdown'. Some auld prudes on the thread - I think this thread is ingenious more for the social commentary it unearths rather than the sexy non-Borat art of half-naked fantasy babes.

Look at the amount of views and comments: a very 'hot topic'. Look at the level of 'uh, not this again' = 5%, I'd say. I don't want answers as to why this post is scorned at, I just think it's fascinating stuff, and OP has unwittingly unleashed a social experiment gem as far as I see it. To lock it down is both obnoxious and close-minded.

What would be the reaction, I wonder, if someone were to post a homosexual equivalent of this thread? I think most 'hetros' like myself would just ignore it without trying to burn it to the ground. I'm not suggesting the naysayers are homosexuals, but I'm not saying they don't come off that way either - and who cares (I'm entitled to a subjective opinion, freedom of speech and no hate expressed)? Both are normal people. My main point is that if you're not into the shape of the female body, don't condescend those that post about it. Just ignore it, like I'd ignore homosexual shit. And we all just live together in peace.

Certainly don't lock down a popular discussion because someone gave you the rights - or someone else may just complain that you're on a little god trip...

Â