There are many choice to be made in early access. Like there is the choice to read the rating of the game before puchasing it to ensure the content is fitting for your son and daughter. The only existance of this post is not an aknowledgment of the mistake made from the person but is actually an attempt to get in touch with the developer to change the contents of the game. This is the whole reason of this poste to raise an issue.

But in the end there is not an issue because the game was rated M from the start so ultimately it was an evaluation error from the parent.

I am being respectful here but i see some answers i don't actually like. The fact a game is fantasy does not mean it has to avoid certain contents. The fact is D&D does not mean that don't have mature themes. Heck Belhial and Fierna are actually son and daughters and lovers. ((This from a manual of the 3.5)). You have deity that have in theyr influence carnal pleasure and even Pain.

No D&D was never meant for kids it always had mature content there were even CDP that were focussed in seduction.

Who thinks not is completely mistaken.