Originally Posted by RagnarokCzD
Originally Posted by Bruh
Situation: I'm infected with a disease that can kill me at anytime
The druids direct me to find an archdruid who may or may not be able to cure me
The goblins tell me they will give me a surefire way to keep control over the disease is I do their bidding.

Actualy this is what happened in BG3 ... only with small difference.
Goblins are just minions, they have litteraly no position to offer you anything. So i presume that you were talking about goblin leaders: Minthara, Dror Ragzlin and Priestess Gut ... and those leaders do have the same disease as you, and it can kill them anytime ... yet they are completely fine, even better since they did find a way to use this disease to their advantage ...

Do you really need Game Master to show there and tell you: "Oh look, maybe if you play it right, you can overcome this disease the same way they did."
Isnt that option obvious enough? :-/

I'm not sure, but they don't even seem to know they're sick. When I asked guts for help, she denied that she had a worm. In a sense, they are all pawns of Abslute, this is a stupid position, and I don't like it.

Originally Posted by Bruh

I mean for Astarion, exterminating the goblins is not morally bad, because goblins are vermin, and I agree with him. Killing goblins is not an evil thing to do.

Also for Astarion killing anyone at all is not a evil thing. It's fun. He doesn't think murder is evil. He doesn't feel guilty, unlike Shadow.

Last edited by Nyloth; 09/12/20 01:02 AM.

I don't speak english well, but I try my best. Ty