Originally Posted by Nyanko
Originally Posted by Evil_it_Self
Originally Posted by vometia
People have been complaining about the Steam preallocation thing for years. I'm pessimistic about it changing. :|

I own over 600 games on steam and over 1500 game total across multiple planform , I never encountered that kind of problem before. its UNIQUE to LARIAN BG3

when is the last time you downloaded a 50mb patch and it took you 45 minutes to install it ?

I demand EXAMPLES.

I play video games 15 hours per day since the last 17 years.

never saw that in my life.

totally unacceptable and unprofessional

fix your shit.

No, it's not unique. Creative Assembly's games have all this issue. When Total War Warhammer 2 wants to install a patch, no matter how big it is, it just asks for a stupid amount of free space on your disk every single time. And the unpacking takes ages.

Originally Posted by AzAthena
Originally Posted by Nyanko
Originally Posted by Evil_it_Self
Originally Posted by vometia
People have been complaining about the Steam preallocation thing for years. I'm pessimistic about it changing. :|

I own over 600 games on steam and over 1500 game total across multiple planform , I never encountered that kind of problem before. its UNIQUE to LARIAN BG3

when is the last time you downloaded a 50mb patch and it took you 45 minutes to install it ?

I demand EXAMPLES.

I play video games 15 hours per day since the last 17 years.

never saw that in my life.

totally unacceptable and unprofessional

fix your shit.

No, it's not unique. Creative Assembly's games have all this issue. When Total War Warhammer 2 wants to install a patch, no matter how big it is, it just asks for a stupid amount of free space on your disk every single time. And the unpacking takes ages.

echoed ive encountered allocation elsewhere. equally what may be fine for me suffers for another. so "i never saw this before bg3" comments.... welcome to steam finally.

I am on steam for 17 years now that what my badge said. and I never saw that in my life. its a first for me. I don't play shitty total war game from Creative Assembly's so.

elsewhere? well I guess I don't play "those" game. even thoo like I said I own over 1500 PC games.

Last edited by Evil_it_Self; 09/12/20 08:53 PM.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]