Gith come from eggs, so they wouldn't have any mammal stuff anyway. So I dont think we can do discussions of biology in BG3 as WotC didn't when they were making the setting?
The awkward, random mass propositioning of the PC at the party scene kind of sends a message that Larian are going for the Bioware we're a serious RPG with grown up sex scenes, so its probably about marketing and western media language and so, its demeaning and for male consumption because that's how the media it's trying to imitate/borrowing language from is?
I feel genitals being in a game, usually moves it from, look mature themes to look a joke, as that's generally the reaction it gets, see the mess with cyberpunk for a recent example and really, if you want equality and desexualising womens bodies more than men, sex scenes in RPGs aren't really a place to do it? Like they could put non-sexual nudity in the game to balance it out maybe but putting more in, tends to just make the game the butt of jokes (inquisition, ME, witcher, etc) than make them good reputation.

On Beards though, when I next GM I'm going to declare that dwarf babies get their nutrition from eating their parents beards, so dwarves having big beards is a way of showing off how well they could provide for future dwarflings in a birds building nests to win mates manner. I know it's not what anyone said but it's what I took from Kadajkos comment.

Minthara is the best character and she NEEDS to be recruitable if you side with the grove!
Also- I support the important thread in the suggestions: Let everyone in the Party Speak