Originally Posted by Anfindel
This sounds like a cross between a Personal Ad, and a song: "And he likes Pina Coladas, taking walks in the rain..."

LOL. Now that you mention it, I see it now. I'll just add to what others have said. We need more mature, confident companions. Halsin fits the bill. And it seems he's a pretty popular character and I'm not the only one requesting someone like him will be available for your group.

Originally Posted by Phea
...and he's boring, because I saw billion druids like him before, just with smaller muscles x) Plus there is absolutely no place for character arc for him, no reason to change. Yay, interesting.

Support characters don't need to have dramatic changes. They can be councilors and advisors to your character. And of course there's a character arc for him. That Druid Grove is begging for a rescue in future acts depending upon what happened in your run. If a story requires special snowflakes all the time, all it tells me is your world building and character development is boring because you need to come up with random outrageous special problems (see Gale) to maintain an audience's attention.

If Kagha is still alive in your run, then I can easily see her trying to manipulate the new druid that is supposed to take over. Her change seems awfully fake. And all this would happen because Halsin decided, yet again, to pass off his responsibility to the grove. His problem is overconfidence in his actions and decisions; a real and common character flaw.