Originally Posted by KillerRabbit
I don't know if any of the Forgotten Realms authors have really exploited this potential in the lore but it wouldn't be difficult to write a feminist novel using the drow -- want to convince some dude who doesn't understand what all this fuss about patriarchy is about? Write a novel about what it's like to grow up as a a dude in drow society.

Are you sure this new-age FREAKS understand the true core of female empowerment though? Or true female domination that is not just some kinky play?

Meaning: True Feminimity?

Drow females are highclass narcistic temptresses, seductresses and if else, dominatrixes.
But ultimately they understand the concept of feminim beauty and do not try the crazy shit we see in our modern world.
Which translates in all kinds of grotesque ways I do no even want to count here.

Appart from having Elven heritage, a heritage superior in visual beauty and allure as that of almost all other Races,
Drow females use their female allure to influence and conquer Males hearts and minds. For whatever purposes.

Drow society circles around how to have fun with the lesser mal sex or how to use it right. wink

While our real world feminism bullshit is founded on mentally ill hate and rejection of Men "because they oppress the poor Women".
Their beliefes are not based on female oppression or some kind of shady male system that rules in the shadows.
Drow Women would laugh at the idea that Drow males at least are somehow in power and control.

Or that they have to be chained, crippled or completely removed from society even. xD
Some of the demands I have seen on social media are so crazy you wouldn't believe it! grin