Originally Posted by Aishaddai
I 100 percent agree. Laezel is the only one with testosterone. Gale is as weak as they come. He might as well hold a magic speaker over his head that only plays "baby come back" on repeat. It's pathetic. Wyll sold his soul to kill a goblin. Can't respect that. He should have sold his soul and become a Paladin of Vengence if was too lazy to do a training montage. I know Karlach is supposed to be the paladin, but she should have been a warlock with a pact with Zariel. It could have been a brand new Baldur's Gate exclusive warlock subclass. It would generate a lot of buzz. She already has a pact etched into her skin, but they want to act like it's paladin stuff. Astarion is a girl in a dude skin. I'm not sure if he chose to become a vampire or not, but if he did he is an idiot. Elf souls reincarnate for as long as the Elf god wants. I heard he was evil before turning so maybe he was already exiled cosmically.

I mean I'll play along, but if anything can be done I'm open to it. I want Baldur's gate to introduce new stuff in addition to the base things. Somehow I doubt WOTC is that cool though. They seem more concerned about political correctness than anything.

Now I will have to admit that I agree with you when it comes to Astarion and his being a female in dude skin. He's as sweet as they come. Lae'zel isn't afraid to say what's on her mind and that could be a good thing at times. I've yet to see a true Alpha male for a party member. But I guess that is the way for which things are going these days.