Originally Posted by JustAnotherBaldu
Believe me when I say I can understand you at least for about a 110%.

2020 was the peak-year of degeneracy and I have encountered the Furry topic so often, like in my whole life from before combined.
That fetish has really gone out of control and it really makes me wonder why.

In defense of a fantasy game though... is it a form of "interraciality" when an Elf and a Human get it on?
Or a Tiefling and something else?
To draw a line just because of the low-class trash Furry fetish from our own world, it feels very biased to me.

But yeah I am actually not that interested in it either. When I thought of a Rakshasa-Tiefling, I was not thinking about sexy-time. More about cannibalism-time actually. xD

I will proudly and loudly proclaim that I'm biased against pedophilia, nercophilia and bestiality.
If bias is what it takes for us to crush those things then bias is a good thing.
Also given the fact that D&D decided that all demihumans re just different magical versions of humans, I don't see how elves and humans having sex is in any way comparable to a human and a giant cat doing the same thing.
Yes you can make arguments for it, but if you do that I already consider you to be irredeemebly fucked up beyond any help. No, you don't have to care about what I think, and yes, if there will be enough popular support for it, it will happen and I will hve to eat crow, but fuck, I guess I will just have to say what I wanna say before it's too late to say it without being penalized for it.