Its not entirely broken but I agree warlocks are a little... not great right now, in fact they are the worst class right now sadly, especially with no multiclassing. The only reason right now to pick a warlock is the granted fiend temp hp and the pact of the chain summon for an imp or quasit, when we should be also picking them for cool stuff like pact of the blade for weapon, or tome pact for cantrips and spells, eldritch invocations for free at will stuff or augments to power, as well as the short rest burst spell slots. As BG3 is now though, warlocks are very lacking not even considering the infinite long rests. Their features are gimped with Chain missing Pseudodragon and Sprite, missing other pact boons, missing invocations, the second pact (Great old One) basically doing nothing I feel, and Eldritch Blast isn't close to being the power house it could and should be.
Overall Warlock isn't exactly the class it should be right now, and Warlock is my favorite class in Tabletop 5e and nearly every build I do includes it in some way. I actually thought it would be the easiest to implement into a videogame due to how modular it is.

I really hope Larian tries to fix things by making more areas invalid for long resting and thus requiring short rests AND fixing the powers and adding that which is missing to warlock. There is a lot for them to work with, especially in new content with Tasha's.

I hope to eventually be able to make my 3Warlock/?Wizard for Summoning madness but that'd require the Warlock to be fixed (And for the familiar to not count against concentration summons, cause right now they do for some ungodly reason.)