Having cleared out the goblin camp from the inside and exited out the back way, I decided to go around to the front and take on the Goblins in the courtyard. Given that should you try and take them on from inside you quickly get overwhelmed I used the Bridge to my advantage, by covering it in oil and picking the goblins off with Archers and spells as they try to get across the bridge.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

1. Send your wizard halfway down the bridge and cast Minor Illusion so the two goblins guarding the gate go to investigate... once they get there it will trigger the battle.

2. Once it's the wizards turn, throw a bottle of oil where the goblins who investigated are (careful not to hit the torch or it will explode) then either walk/jump or use Misty Step to go back to the rest of the party who will then roll initiative and join the battle.

3. Use either Wizards Grease spell or another bottle of oil to cover more of the bridge until most of the bridge is covered.

4. Pick off any advancing goblins with your archers/spells.

5. Cast Fog Cloud close to the gate to blind any goblins/ogre there and to prevent the goblins behind the cloud from advancing (they won't enter the cloud)

6. Continue to pick off the goblins.

7. when all the goblins you can reach with ranged attacks are dead, use the wizard to cast a different spell which will mean the fog will stop manifesting, this will allow the remaining goblins/ogre to advance.

8. continue to kill them with ranged attacks.

9. when all goblins/ogre is dead, firebolt the bridge to burn the oil, then use your cleric to create water and put out the fire.

10. Cross the bridge and take out the remaining few goblins using melee and ranged attacks.

I am using Stadia and on the controller, I couldn't save without it crashing, though if I jumped onto the PC version of stadia it would save without a problem.

I had a great deal of fun doing this smile