Heya,
Here's my forums premiere thread and I just start with a suggestion 🙂

Resting to recover the spells is of course important and the way it has to be in baldurd gate but what I'd personally love are different camp environents depending on the location you are.

While having the "one camp" during overland exploration such as forests etc. It's all completly fine. But once you're in a dungeon surrounding it feels rather odd to get outside traveling for a nap to just travel back into the dungeon afterwards.. Maybe it's just me but in terms of immersion I think it'd be fabulous having a dungeon camp instead in this example.

What I'd therefore like are a few different camps with triggers depending on your current location. Could be i. E. an underground camp, a ruin camp, the yet given camp etc. Doesn't has to be completly dynamical or too many different enviroments. A few would be completly fine to deliver an improved feeling. Companion/npc positions could be more or less the same even.

I hope that idea didn't pop up earlier but my search didn't drop a result for it smile