Originally Posted by Kadajko
@OneManArmy

Why do you like Minthara so much? What was it that hooked you?
Originally Posted by Kadajko
@OneManArmy

Why do you like Minthara so much? What was it that hooked you?

For me also the voice they chose for her it’s very on spot! I really appreciate her.

Also her romance seems much more natural to me, it’s starting hard but razing down the village and help her into her goals it will help you going further on that route.
I think there are plenty to work in that romance seems I think at this stage she likes so much the Main Character mostly because he/she is carrying the “King of the Tadpoles” in his/her brain and she like us for our future power.

And I want add that after experienced Shadowheart romance I found much more satisfying the one with Minthara, because they tried to make Shadowheart reaction an “hard to get” romance.
In every single step she will antagonize you trying to peek at her truself! Come on! And please don’t always throw at me charisma check for every step I want take to work on the romance UNLESS Larian planned the Shadowheart to be the “hard to get” on purpose.

Btw to come back in topic I find Minthara will be totally used as companion and long term romance, I mean why waste so much good voice acting, sex scene and planning into that just for a secondary character that will be never be a companion??