OP
I'll start: 38, $75k, 40 hours a week taking claims for Social Security. I'm also working on getting a PhD in political ideology.
Scribe 39, $115K, 40 Hours a Week, started in Customer Support, ended up in Management and Development. 15 years same company. Married, Kid, Dog. Home Owner.

Yes it is nice to tell when high but many in Europe earn much less then OP. I only have 1 friend in my country that earn way more then Scribe he is a multi millionaire and Entrepreneur.

In addition then I would need to understand what is it in euro currency to understand what you earn really /year.
75 000 dollar is roughly 61 601,66 euro/year before tax.
115 000 dollars is roughly 94 483,40 euro/year before tax.

Me shortly:
Terminator2020, Age unknown not even my CV have my age, 56k+ EURO (roughly 68k+ dollars however to that is included landlord income currently) 37.5 hours/week (in my country full time work is 37.5hours and not 40 hours /week but this depends on what country in Europe some have 40 hours others 37.5 hours etc. IT support. Never married right now girlfriend through Tinder, but I have no plans to marry her and she does not want kids that I know and that affects my want to marry someone negatively. Uncle to my brothers 3 kids that I sometimes meet.
Home owner (not expensive USA kind of home) and I rent 3 small apartments to other people in my country capitol are to other people looking for buy yet another apartment soon.. right now plans to buy (not so small apartment this time) and new apartment rent it to others.

I am not millionaire and I also have mortgage investment debt in bank so my networth is certainly not millionaire I mean 1 MILLION EURO so that is 1 216 582,00 United States Dollars net value! I would become millionaire if I would marry someone like me a landlord woman with my kind of income and wealth, but that is of course easier said then done. Money is not everything to me love and sexual lust is more important to me then that woman is wealthy.

Last edited by Terminator2020; 24/01/21 10:30 PM.