Originally Posted by Piff
Yes, Kelemvor does not like the wall, but he can't get rid of it.

BUT! he can make it harder to get sent to the Wall than it was in previous editions. These days, if you don't worship any deitys out of ignorance, or because you never had a cause to do so, but you otherwise have nothing against the gods and have never stopped anyone else from worshiping then you don't get the Wall, you go to an afterlife on the plane that most matches your alignment.

You have to be really anti-deity these days to get the Wall, or be one of those people that does all the motions of worship, but doesn't actually believe in or respect the gods, or be subverting worship for your own personal gain (like corrupt priest using his followers belief to line his own pockets, and he doesn't believe or care).
Agreed he could make it harder for people to get sent to the wall of the faithless my way of dealing with the faithless is by reincarnating them but with no memory of who they was in their past life I would have the starting age of the reincarnated faithless to be a infant but that's how I would deal with it

Cthulhu: FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS I LAY DORMANT, WHO HAS DISTURBED MY- Oh its you...
Warlock: Greetings my lord-
Cthulhu: LET ME SLEEP-