If you really want some changes in the game, particularly regarding the ways D&D5 rules are (not respectfully) implemented (action system, scrolls usable by any class...), the OP cartoon jumps, the OP height advantage, the overabundant stuff etc...
I think the best way to be listened to is to add a negative review on Steam.
Because if you do not do so, well, know that some money people around Larian seem persuaded so far that these rules breaker are fun, and that an hybrid system between DOS & BG means more money. And if our insatisfaction is not reflected in the official reviews, it will not be taken into account, or it might be, but on the surface only.
I did not dare to add a negative review at first. I even did a positive one.
But then I realized it was the only way, and that I can change later the review if I felt listened to.
Because, as for now, I feel a little betrayed when I remember that to sell us the game, it was said by Larian that they would do their best to implement D&D 5 rules, and we should expect to find here almost all the Player's Handbook manual (there are only parts of it, since it is EA, of course, BUT those parts are often completely disrespectful). Other problems have been stressed again and again on the forums.
So please add your negative reviews on Steam, do not hold back, it will not hurt (or only some egos) : when positive changes will come, it will be the right time to modify the review for the best.