Not being toxic. Being rational for once.

I’ve said that even though I like to miss I don’t speak for the others like you do. Instead of justifying why missing is bad with arguments you simply throw in the air that people don’t like to miss without a good argument. We all do know what are the side effects of the mechanics that Larian built to the game so you can hit more. Have you tried to understand the arguments of the ones who dislike it? I guess not. That’s what I call being toxic

Why you didn’t addressed my counter arguments? I guess you can’t

I have to agree, I see alot of complaints about Misses during combat...I don't understand the complaint. Is it our ADHD with immediate satisfaction in this modern era? Is it being bombarded with hack&slash "RPG" games?

I haven't found Misses slowing me down, or causing undo stress. Only exception was my warlock seemed to miss alot with his eldritch blast. Not sure if the attack roll is DEX or CHA for that. Otherwise I would say the party usually has a 60%+ hit percentage on average, and battles flow and seem challenging...as they should.

People miss in fights, in tabletop especially. Your character starts at level 1, and we only have level 4 or 5 right now? How expert and badass do you expect to be at those levels? Lol I think if you want to constantly hit and feel like a god from the get-go, you probably shouldn't be playing a D&D based RPG. Just my opinion

Hard agree.

Last edited by Roethen; 05/02/21 05:04 PM.