Hello everyone,

I have an issue with the game lately, as I cannot teleport to other regions without the game crashing...
I have read from Raze (<3) the issue with the 64.000 items and gaming left turning to check the shops and well... That' basically exactly what I've done... I don't know if it is related but if it is then don't look no further for cause...
Originally Posted by Raze<3
It was only with changes in one of the EE updates which increased the demand for handles (more items being classified as global, rather than local) that this resulted in the limit being reachable by a great deal of crafting/trading/looting, or leaving the game running and checking merchants periodically.

Is there anyway to fix this problem?
I tried renaming the game folder and creating a new profile then copy/paste the save file in the new profile with no luck already.

Btw we have the very same issue on the coop playthrough I'm having we a friend on Xbox 360 (and the same playstyle :^) )

(and btw#2, is there anyway to keep Grutilda and her amazing shop keepers alive in the War of the Stones quest other than just not talking to the Jahrl and leaving the quest undone?)