What were your favorite moments in the game?

Here are a few of mine:

- Alfiras song - so beautiful
- the song of the harpies
- finding Scratch for the first time
- the owlbear cub actually showing up in camp
- the companions reactions to Abdiraks offer and his reaction, if you answer with 'Try it and loose a hand' - I laughed so hard
- the whole auntie Ethel storyline - it's so creepy, especially her lair and meeting her victims
- saving Volo - another hilarious storyline (although Volo does annoy me a bit)
- finding out that Halsin actually join your camp
- hitting Astarion twice and succeeding (he had it coming)
- finding that nice looking drow armor in the Underdark (missed it in my first playthroughs.
- The Underdark - it's so beautiful, I love eberything there - the looks, the music, the myconid colony. Not the bulette though, she often bugs out on me
- I had a hilarious moment, when I prepared an ambush for the minotaurs and then the bulette showed up, mid fight. She and one minotaur had a going at each other and we sat back and just watched the show, after hacing dealt with the other minotaur. The bulette killed the second mino and just disappeared again.
- I love Arabella and her parents, I always make sure, to save her
- Whispering Depths. wonderfully creepy. Is anyone else thinking, that the high elf, who's note we find, is the phase spider matriarch now? Or is it just me?
- playing a githyanki - and now a drow - and seeing, that the npcs actually react to you.
- and I wish, I could wear those druid armors, especially Kaghas, love the look
- Kaghas redemption arc. I do find it surprisingly fitting and a bit touching
- being able to actually talk your way out of fights - especially nice, if you can do it with deception.

There is a lot more, but this should be enough for now. I'm curious, what your favorite moments are

"We are all stories in the end. Just make it a good one."

Doctor Who