Next Thread
Print Thread
#756623 17/02/21 07:18 PM
D3loFF Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Hello,

I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but I cannot edit posts. I have a 3 days old post which I would like to edit a bit and there is no edit button.

Would appreciate any help with that.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
There is a fairly short time limit for editing posts after they have been created. In very particular cases this can be extended for e.g. long user guides and so on but otherwise I'm afraid it can't be done. In some particularly vexing cases a handy moderator may edit it for you.

J'aime le fromage.
T
Banned
Banned
T
Please change this than you. This was much better before. No I do like to post in forum.

T
Banned
Banned
T
Originally Posted by The Composer
Don't derail or hijack threads please, Terminator. And editing window won't be extended, particularly indefinitely. People will have to be able to stand by what they've said in the past, and if that's a concern, it's a good practice to take a moment to consider what one wants to say before posting in that case. It's generally a good habit to have, and indefinite editing would open up for a hell of a lot of gaslighting opportunities.

Continued spam will result in action being taken.
This forums are very bad now sorry. Well I guess less waste time to waste on these forums. I do not agree with you at all on this. Before these forums were good.

Last edited by Terminator2020; 13/07/22 08:07 AM.
old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Terminator2020
Please change this than you. This was much better before. No I do like to post in forum.

+1

Yes I am for it too. You can't create and update lists because you always have to write new comments, which in the worst-case scenario leads to a Facebook cluster-like thread. Additions to the actual list in the original comment are then lost between all the comments.

Moderated by  Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard