Objectively BG3 might be a fun game. I'm certain many people will like it. For me though its definitely not even close to what they advertised and it follows DOS2 designs that I loathed. I can't believe how I bad I fell for their 5e-announcement forgetting how much I disliked DOS2... in any case they showed time and time again that they don't care about 5e.

They simply don't. They don't bother to keep the balancing and come up with utterly BS excuses with 'video games CAN be different therefore it CAN'T work as in the TT'. Not only didn't they do anything to fix previously created balancing issues regarding action economy, now they added another broken Druid ontop and used their hype video to show how the game is suposed to be played by exploiting rest, knowing combats and chessing every mechanic they added.

So yeah, I'm certain people will like the game. As much as I disliked DOS2, there are a ton of people who liked it. Does this make BG3 a good BG successor or like claimed a good 5e implementation? Nope. Not the slightest bit. And the annoying part for me is that those were the reasons I was willing to pay full price for an EA, while now I see that those, contrary to their own statements, are not priorities at all for their development.

Last edited by biomag; 18/02/21 08:21 AM.