Originally Posted by Alodar
Originally Posted by Lunar Dante
Originally Posted by Alodar
Originally Posted by KillerRabbit
I didn't hear any mention of the issues most important to this community: movement mechanics, rule implementation and party size

When you say most important to this community, what you mean is most important to you.

This is a diverse community who have different likes and dislikes.

Well you seem to be pretty well informed wink Could you share what are the main concerns on this forum ?

I would never speak for anyone but myself.

I think that Larian is not supposed to deal with individual feedbacks, and unanimous feedback do not exist. I think they should take into consideration feedbacks when they are made by a bunch of people, particularly if there are no contradictory feedbacks from another bunch of people.

By the way, I would like also to see an update of the survey, which is VERY interesting (I wish I had seen this poll, because I did not answer it).
Plus, when people say that are not happy with a homebrew rule, it does not necessarily mean that the people satisfied with it would not be satisfied with the implementation of the RAW rule. So, I think that when you get around 40/50% of unsatisfaction with a homebrew rule, it is a very bad sign, and that with the implementation of the RAW rule the overall percentage of satisfaction would be clearly higher on many items.