Originally Posted by Seraphael
A synopsis is far as I know (I'm not a native English-speaker) a brief summary, and a summary should not include the author's opinion or argumentative strategy. It was the latter part I objected to. If you subscribe to the idea that opinions cannot possibly be incorrect because opinions are your own and infallible in their subjectivity, you are correct. However, I disagree with your spin on what Larian said, and I found your failure to acknowledge the many efforts Larian has actually done to address the issue as so severely lacking in perspective as to be almost fraudulent.

I do indeed have a stance, and it is currently a negative one, and I won't try to disguise or diminish that. A synopsis is indeed a summary, but I don't think it is required absolutely to be without commentary or opinion of the author - as long as the facts are factual and the opinions are clearly distinct as opinions. I feel that I did this; the facts are true, the opinions and side-commentary that I add is clearly my own opinion, and the two are distinct, or at least I felt they were distinct enough.

What efforts by Larian do you feel I did a disservice in not addressing?