Originally Posted by DragonSnooz
Originally Posted by LordGiggles
Originally Posted by DragonSnooz
As for Warlock, levels 1-4 in Baldur's Gate 3 feels pretty good and If Hex is streamlined it'll be even better. The sound and animation for Eldritch Blast doesn't get annoying, which is critical to keeping Eldritch Blast fun.

Agreed on warlock being very fun overall, though I feel like they're a bit lacking as a blaster class when everyone can nova so hard every single fight? That will probably just get worse too, but even now, there's not much point to eldritch blast when you have that magic missile necklace and a full set of spell slots every single fight. This is true for most spells though to be fair, I saw someone a while back showing that gear ends up making magic missile your best single target damage until disintegrate, and even then it's close.

Not sure what the answer is to that, though I guess it's at least one solution for coffeelock being so out of line with other casters lol
I'm very hopeful changes will implemented down the line to do something about the magic missile meta. xD

Limit Resting. They need to find a way to punish resting or something.